MG University Degree Online Application – UGCAP 2019, MG University UGCAP 2019 Online Registration, MG Degree Admission 2019, MG UGCAP 2019 Allotment, MG UGCAP Allotment 2019, MG UGCAP Allotment Result 2019, MG Degree UGCAP Allotment
MG University UG CAP 2019 Online registration started from May 2019. The candidates can apply for MG University Degree Admission 2019 by MG UGCAP 2019 Online Registration. The last date to apply online to the Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) degree admission ( UG programmes) will be announced later.
MG University UGCAP 2019 for Degree Admission
The candidates must have to register online to the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) system for the degree admission under MG University. The MG University allotments to the UG Programmes will be made through the UG CAP 2019. The candidate can apply for degree courses to multiple colleges under the university, such candidates do not need to submit multiple applications. Only one appliccation is required to submit for multiple colleges in MG University to get admission in 2019.
The candidates can register and submit their online application through the official web site www.cap.mgu.ac.in
Instructions to Candidates for MG UGCAP Online Registration
1) Click on the “Account creation” link .
2) Fill in the personal details required with utmost care.
3) Create a “Password”.(The password will be used for all future online operations). The password created by the candidate should not be disclosed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering with the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
4) After the successful creation of account, you will be provided a six digit application number starting with 1. The application number will have to be retained by the candidate for all future online and offline operations
5) Pay the application fee by clicking on the “PAY NOW” button which will redirect the applicant to the Online Payment Gateway. Applicant can use Debit Card/ Credit Card or Internet Banking facility for making online payment.
6) After remitting the fee, the applicant will be redirected back to the application page
7) Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility and the options correctly. The applicant can give upto forty options.
8) Verify with the relevant documents and confirm the details entered on-line before the final submission of application.
9) Take the print out of the confirmation page which will have to be retained by the candidate for future reference.
10)The applicant can check his/her application status online using their User id (application number) and password at any stage after online registration.
The allotment is done solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application. Any discrepancy in the online details furnished by the candidate with the original documents submitted at the time of admissions will lead to the cancellation of allotment.
MG University Degree Admission UGCAP 2019 Allotment Dates and Schedule
Online availability of Application forms and Prospectus:
Last date for Online Candidate Registration:
Publication of Provisional Rank List & Trial Allotment:
First Special allotment for SC/ST :
Second Special allotment for SC/ST :
Third Special allotment for SC/ST :
Fourth Special allotment for SC/ST :
First Supplementary allotment:
Second Supplementary allotment:
Publication of the first allotment list of the Final Allotment :
Publication of the second allotment list of the Final Allotment :
Publication of the third allotment list of the Final Allotment :
Publication of the fourth allotment list of the Final Allotment :
Closing of admission :
Last date for the entry of admitted students in the online admission portal:
MG University website www.cap.mgu.ac.in
MG University Admission 2019, MG Degree UGCAP Allotment 2019,
MG UGCAP Allotment Results 2019 , MG Degree Trial Allotment 2019,
MG University UG CAP 2019 Online Registration
MG University Degree CAP Application Online